iOS Engineer Careers
Exact details are dependent on the project, but they usually:
- Consist of few developers for a 1 - 3 month long project
Developers we're looking for
- Think positively about learning and using the latest technologies
- Are enthusiastic about their work
- Can work in a team
- Write documentation, share information, and give occasional presentations
Required Experience and Knowledge
- Ability to communicate in Japanese with co-workers while developing
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Releasing iOS apps on the AppStore
- Developing applications on macOS
- Developing apps that use a Web API
- Working with multiple developers using a version control system such as Git, Mercurial, Subversion
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- C/C++ Experience
- Experience or knowledge about Android app development
- A blog or other sites talking about technology
- Public code on github/bitbucket etc.
- Experience developing with a bug tracking system such as redmine, jira, trac etc..)
- Shorter working hours than average (7 hours and 30 minutes / 45 minutes break)
- Pick your working hours (8:00 - 16:15/8:30 - 16:45/9:00 - 17:15/9:30 - 17:45)
- Up to ¥3,000 per month reimbursement for books (BPBP)
- Work remotely
- Payment for all commuting costs
- Health Insurance (Kanto IT Software)
How To Apply
Please contact the email address below. We'll tell you how to submit your resume in English or Japanese and how to setup an interview.
※ We are also accepting freelance applications.
You can apply using the form below if you have a Google account.
Responses to your application will be in Japanese. Thank you for your understanding.